Hook’s Barbery Price List On The Wish?

Hmmmm.... that's so super sketchy. I just booked the supposed Fire and Ice Manicure at Hook's for my 8/19 cruise but now I'm interested to see what's going to happen. If I remember, I'll try to report back.

Hmmmm.... that's so super sketchy. I just booked the supposed Fire and Ice Manicure at Hook's for my 8/19 cruise but now I'm interested to see what's going to happen. If I remember, I'll try to report back.
The concierge shoreside folks are also super confused about it

That’s my biggest pet peeve with DCL spas is the aggressive upsell. I just want to go and relax, and get what I paid for.

As for what you experienced with Hooks, that is definitely an issue that should be a priority for them to resolve for a bunch of reasons. I appreciate you going to bat for the rest of us ladies who booked an appointment there 👍

So I just noticed that the prices have been updated on the site to indicate the same price for fire and Ice manicure whether it’s in Hooks or Untangled $69. For those that had already booked for $49, you may want to check the bill before you sign for the charge.

I remember getting a Fire and Ice manicure on one of the other ships and I hated it. Plus, on the Wish, I don't like that people walk by and peer in through the big windows in Untangled. You are basically on display for people walking by in the hallway. Untangled and Hooks are not anywhere near the spa...they are standalones in a fairly busy hallway.

MJ

This thread is pretty old, but have any ladies gotten nail services in Hooks since last posting? I scheduled a pedi for August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter