Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Dead, I'm sorry you have also been getting those messages. They seem to pop up for me at least once if not more a day. Definitely tired of them. Grateful this usually is not the norm.

Extra hug and sweet dreams good night to all.

Bobbiwoz Glad your doctor appt went so well.

PollyannaMom How is your kitty? I hope the vet was able to help.

Good morning. It is 55 now with temps heading into the 70s. Salt therapy yesterday was nice and so needed. I was able to meditate during the time and it was so relaxing. It made me feel better for a bit. I wish I could meditate like that all the time. The woman who owns the place is very kind and caring. I enjoy talking with her.

Off to work. Have a good day.

Good Morning.:sunny:

Little chilly this morning. Working from home since I'm only working a few hours. Started earlier so I can save some PTO. Didn't do anything yesterday after work. Lots to do today, already checked the menu for the restaurant we're going to for the shower. Don't want to be rushed to order so I have some ideas of what I want. Need to get some tomato stakes for my plants 🍅, they're starting to grow pretty good. Evan is dragging his feet on getting play sand for Mia's new sandbox so I'll grab a few bags while I'm at Home Depot.

'm currently binge-watching "Schitt's Creek" and trying out new baking recipes
This sounds like me when we were shut down during Covid. Schitt's Creek is so funny, I've thought about watching it again.:happytv:

Have a great day! :wave:

Good Morning to all with love,

Beautiful post dear Snowysmom. Praise extra to God.

Welcome to our kind thread, Kurisunh :)

God gifted me extra once more in the later wee hours of this morning with a couple hours+of sleep. How blessed I am and for all rest.

Tuesday joy to all!

PollyannaMom How is your kitty? I hope the vet was able to help.
She is acting OK, and no more blood in her food bowl (I had originally thought she lost a tooth before we saw the sore) but she tested anemic, so she has a follow-up next week.

The vet thinks it might be two separate issues. Tests are difficult because of her age and the fact that she's always had a slight heart murmur, so based on the fact that her appetite and habits are good, he's giving it a few days hoping it resolves on its own.

Good morning. Mostly cloudy, but no rain in the forecast. Temp will only be 75 today, but I can live with that.
@Kurisunh :welcome:

Summer called me in tears yesterday. She's already having a hard time with Fathers Day coming up, and now her husband won't be home either. He was supposed to be flying home from working in Maine, and he called his boss to ask why he hadn't gotten his ticket info yet. That's when the boss got around to telling him that they had to stay for another 2 weeks. The company is so inconsiderate. They don't take people's family's into consideration when they do things like this. It means Summer has to order more food deliveries to the hotel, Robert has to do his own laundry, and she's left at home trying to do everything by herself for even longer stretches.
She's trying to thing of something special she can do Sunday to honor Don, but I had no suggestions for her.

I need to take the trash down to the street, check on the garden and make a grocery list so I'm going to get moving

@PollyannaMom Good vibes for your kitty.

Have a nice Tuesday everyone

1718116045356.png

Lynn I feel bad for Summer. Tough enough that it is Father's Day but all that she has to do does not help. Father's Day is hard for my sons. Their kids celebrate it for them but they miss their Dad. I let them lead the way on if they want to talk about Chris or just take the day to be with their kids. I do mention Chris and how we miss him but do not push anything. It does make me sad too.

Bobbiwoz Lovely water lily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter