General Star Wars Discussion

Yes I read your comments downplaying her relationship with Weinstein, and believe you comments are quite intellectually dishonest. Personal assistants work very closely with the people they are the personal assistants of.
i forgot, you are also a Hollywood filmmaker in addition to everything else you are not an expert in.

you spew nonsense. you especially like to spew divisive nasty things about women. I feel sorry for you and I am done attempting any conversation with you. Enjoy.

Okay, look, if you have evidence that Ms. Headlund had any culpability for crimes committed by Harvey Weinstein, then go ahead and provide it to the proper authorities. Otherwise, please just let it go.

Okay, look, if you have evidence that Ms. Headlund had any culpability for crimes committed by Harvey Weinstein, then go ahead and provide it to the proper authorities. Otherwise, please just let it go.
I mean at a point it’s on us for responding to him yet again. He craves this fight because he believes his anger is justified. That’s why he constantly brings up his angry points. Nothing we say will make any difference when someone is this in the tank of being angry about everything. He feels Disney personally wronged him by the films and shows they are releasing or have released. Putting him on ignore or just not responding is the best option. It’s my own fault for not doing that. Just let him sit in his pit of misery while we enjoy Star Wars, warts and all.

Can I recommend that the subreddit saltierthancrait may be more receptive to, erm, well, the “saltier” comments on this thread? It’s a perfect place for those who don’t like newer Star Wars. Just a hint.

I mean at a point it’s on us for responding to him yet again. He craves this fight because he believes his anger is justified. That’s why he constantly brings up his angry points. Nothing we say will make any difference when someone is this in the tank of being angry about everything. He feels Disney personally wronged him by the films and shows they are releasing or have released. Putting him on ignore or just not responding is the best option. It’s my own fault for not doing that.
Mea culpa...

duty_calls_2x.png

https://xkcd.com/386/

Can I recommend that the subreddit saltierthancrait may be more receptive to, erm, well, the “saltier” comments on this thread? It’s a perfect place for those who don’t like newer Star Wars. Just a hint.
See here’s the difference. I have zero issues with others disagreeing with me about anything really. It will make it all the more sweet when after this show flops to come back here and revisit this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter