Everything Virtual Queue - Please Read Posts 1 and 2

Got a virtual queue for Tron today after 3 pm. Not sure how. I was on the app looking at the tip board (at my resort) and for some reason it was available. I got group 176. I think it was called at 9:58. I had to check in by 10:58 (park open until 11 tonight). My daughter and I got on the ride about 5 until 11. We were last ones on the ride! We enjoyed our first ride on Tron! Last ride of the night and last ride of our vacation! Checking out in the morning!

I have a conference ticket with park hopping capabilities. Thus, I must make park reservations for each day. In order to attempt to snag a VQ in a particular park, I must have a park reservation for that park. My question is, if I'm fortunate enough to snag a VQ, can I then switch my park reservation to a different park and rope drop that park, without losing the VQ?

I want to snag a VQ for GotG, but rope drop AK or HS as my first park. Then park hop to Epcot and ride GotG later that day. Is this feasible?

I want to snag a VQ for Tron, but rope drop AK or HS as my first park. Then park hop to MK and ride Tron during my return hour (assuming it's a later time slot). Is this feasible?

If I get an early BG for Tron, I'd just rope drop MK, and then park hop to another park after riding Tron.

I have a conference ticket with park hopping capabilities. Thus, I must make park reservations for each day. In order to attempt to snag a VQ in a particular park, I must have a park reservation for that park. My question is, if I'm fortunate enough to snag a VQ, can I then switch my park reservation to a different park and rope drop that park, without losing the VQ?

I want to snag a VQ for GotG, but rope drop AK or HS as my first park. Then park hop to Epcot and ride GotG later that day. Is this feasible?

I want to snag a VQ for Tron, but rope drop AK or HS as my first park. Then park hop to MK and ride Tron during my return hour (assuming it's a later time slot). Is this feasible?

If I get an early BG for Tron, I'd just rope drop MK, and then park hop to another park after riding Tron.
Yes, you may change your park reservation after securing a VQ without affecting your VQ.

Does anyone know how fast the Tron VQ is booking up during the 7 am drop these days? I'm coming on a solo trip for Tiana AP preview and want to try to grab both during the 7 am drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter