Any word or any prep work being done for new DVC cabins?

Yes the picture that I took was from the 100 loop. Which isn't to far from Pioneer hall. Since like a lot of disboarders who've been to Disney World multiple times. Me and my nephew decided to walk from Pioneer Hall to Wilderness Lodge. The old trail path was repaved. They had no trespassing signs at certain segments of the path. However, we walked on the road as soon as a car came by we walked in the grass to the side. A Disney employee in a golf cart asked if we were ok. Kind of him to ask. We did confirm that we were allowed to walk the street as long as we were careful. That the path is not açcessible. Path obviously would of been safer. But I wouldn't risk being banned. We walked past Copper Creek Cascade Cabins which had refurb signs. January 2025 we will be staying in the new cabins and that vacation we will be looking for the old train tracks.

At Disney World some of the walks between resorts, parks etc have become very rememberable. The one I remember the most was poly to shades of green. Shades of green security allowed us on the premises once we gave them ID.

Yes the picture that I took was from the 100 loop. Which isn't to far from Pioneer hall. Since like a lot of disboarders who've been to Disney World multiple times. Me and my nephew decided to walk from Pioneer Hall to Wilderness Lodge. The old trail path was repaved. They had no trespassing signs at certain segments of the path. However, we walked on the road as soon as a car came by we walked in the grass to the side. A Disney employee in a golf cart asked if we were ok. Kind of him to ask. We did confirm that we were allowed to walk the street as long as we were careful. That the path is not açcessible. Path obviously would of been safer. But I wouldn't risk being banned. We walked past Copper Creek Cascade Cabins which had refurb signs.
You walked on the road itself?? I'm surprised they said you could go. There are do not enter signs everywhere.‐

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter